Tuesday, July 19, 2011

This one goes out to all those who have seen Harry Potter, or those who haven't yet, or those who want to....

There is a joke in that long title, Jessica Stoneman, it's for you :)

OKAY!!!! Soooo, I have seen Harry Potter three times since it's release last week. Embarrassing? No way! I feel like my own life at Hogwarts just concluded and it's sad and happy, and a lot of mixed up things.

Let me start at the beginning. I think I was around 10 when I read the first book?? I was 12 ish when the first movie came out. So I was about the proper age to start attending Hogwarts, which I did in my imaginary 12 year old world. And I am about the same age as Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint, so I feel like all those guys are my personal mates. (Mate as in the British use of the word of course...) I mean, I don't usually care too much about an particular actor or actress, I'll read OMG on yahoo, but that's just for some drama. But these guys, we grew up together! We went through all the battles with He Who Must Not Be Named together! We endured the taunts of Slytherin house together! So it was only appropriate for me to witness the end of our adventures 3 times minimum. Who knows if that will be the last time in theaters? I bawled like a baby during viewing number one, viewing number two was close to the same, only on viewing number three was I able to contain my emotions a little better. Needless to say I loved this movie. Don't go see it as a cynic, please. For all our sakes, have an understanding attitude.

Here's Mom and me with our Harry Potter XD glasses. We were so very excited :)

Thanks to every one who saw it with me, Mom that first time, and Mark, the next two. You guys were excellent movie buddies. (Except for the slight teasing I got from Mark for crying all three times)

GO SEE HARRY POTTER!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. NICE! Love this, I loved Harry Potter too! I also look at OMG on Yahoo for some drama :) You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and saw Harry Potter July 22 and it was great! (I went with Michael and Andre). It was interesting.

    ReplyDelete