Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The National Parks


Great places to visit, yeah? Yeah! But also this amazing new band!!!

I can't even try to pretend that I'm great at knowing the best music out there (excluding classical of course, it's totes the bomb :)

But I had a stroke of luck in the past couple weeks. But I don't believe in luck, I believe in straight up blessings! And thanks to my dadio, I had the privilege of meeting Brady Parks. Who is way cool, guys. And he has a band. And I'm not exaggerating when I say that this band is amazing. 

Their sound is beautiful. It's inspiring. Makes you feel things, raw emotions. And they write it all themselves. It's just the three of them, Brady, Sydney, and Paige. Vocals, guitar, keys, Violin, and some light percussion. It's simple, but complex in it's depth. The kind of music that makes you stop and stare at the sky, soaking in the grandeur. Then it makes you stomp, clap and sing along.

Can't rave about them enough. But I can tell you to look them up. Their album "Young" is available on itunes and amazon, as well as hard copies on their website, http://www.whoarethenationalparks.com/ .

It's hard for me to pick a favorite song, depends on how I feel that day :) But I will share a video, and advise you to check them out in depth. You will just be ever so happy you did!!





Isn't that just breathtaking? 

It was a blessing to meet Brady, Sydney, and Paige and get to hear their music. Music truly is a blessing from God. I believe that 100%. 

Trust me, guys! I'm only honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment