Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Humbly

So remember when I was being all snooty about fads I disliked back in this post? ah haha, yeah. I have something to admit. Again.


See these puppies? They are actually crocs.

Yep, I caved when I saw the website and the rave reviews these sandals got.
I actually have kind of bad hips and need support in my shoes when I walk. But who wants to wear tennis shoes every day in 90 degree weather?? Not me!! So when I saw these on the website, I just had to give them a try. Some ladies were raving about how they didn't need their arch supports when they had these sandals, they could sight-see all day and their feet wouldn't hurt....

So now I own crocs. Not the official, elephant shoe kind. Just some little sandals. Oh yeah, here's a funny part. They are called "Sexi flip". I don't know that I would use a word that sounds exactly like "sexy" to describe these babies :)



Peace and blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment