Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Most "Romantic" Places

Okay guys, I'm sorry, this is going to be a totally self-indulgent post. (Because most of them aren't...ha,..ha...)

I've finally figured out the type of place that is my most favorite. Not like one single place, TYPE of place. And in my head at least, they are what I consider to be the most "romantic" places. I have kind of an over-active imagination that makes it so that usually while I visit places, I kind of make up different scenarios for them and picture myself in said scenarios. I know, weird. So when I visit my favorite type of place, I do start to imagine all different scenes and such. Now when I use the word "romantic", I am only partially talking about love-story, guy and girl stuff. But I am also talking about adventurous, fanciful type stuff.

Guys, I'm really not into tropical places, is that weird? I mean, I'll visit them if given the opportunity, but they don't get me as excited as my forest-mountain-lakes do.

Okay here are some of the "romantic" places I've been, i.e. my favorite types of places.

Around Graeagle area. Mountains are my favs, especially forest-y mountains, and especially especially forest-y mountains with lakes.

Eagle Lake near Susanville, CA

Buck's Lake

More Bucks

More Buck's

Last Buck's

Somewhere near um, hmmm, Loyalton but not. Mountains with forest. That's all I needed.

Okay, forest, no mountains, but amazing coastal cliffs and ocean in Oregon. I think I'll honeymoon here.

None other than the amazsing Yosemite.

Waterfalls are pretty sweet like lakes. This is Yosemite Falls.

Half Dome and such. Pretty romantic looking to me.

Vernal Falls.

And of course, my beloved Tahoe. Prettiest lake I've ever seen.

It's actually pretty lucky for me that I like these types of places cuz there are a ton like them all around Reno. But there are many more places like this I want to see. Lots of them are in Alaska. 
Like this. Mirror Lake in Denali National Park. It would be sweet to see it in person some day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow i've been tobalmost every place on here!
    Incidently, today we are going to Oregon for a concert!!! Its in Tillamook the cheese factory.

    I am gonna perform trios/duets and SOLO- Boellmann!!!!!!! Yes i finally learned it!!! And chopin waltz in e minor. 

    ReplyDelete