Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ahh, what the heck, Cell Phone Stories part 2

This game I do not like.

Pink section at Charming Charlie's. This is for Dani :)

That one time I ate sushi. Blech.

Reno temple at night.

Another beautiful Reno sunset.

She wrapped her leash around me, then looked up at me, all innocent like.

First attempt on a slouch beanie. Better ones have since been formed. 

Half Dome!!

My favorite Christmas Decor :)

So remember how I hate heights?? Yeah, I couldn't even put the lights on our 12 feet tall house. This is as far as I got before I was dizzy and shaking. My mom came out and made me get off the ladder.

So my big brother Dwighty finished them for me :)

Piano tree ornament, pretty sweet.

Super delish gluten free cupcake my friend Kristin Smith makes :)

Super delish gluten free pumpkin pie my Mommy made :)

Sidney.

Look at this dumb cart! No place for your feet!!

Super awesome dancing lights.

Jess and I by the Golden Gate.

This really gross concoction, I think it was lemonade, sprite, salt and pepper,  ketchup, possibly some kind of hot sauce, and Kevin Kerwin and I tasted it. That was dumb of us.
THE UGGLIEST SHOES I HAVE EVER SEEN. Snake skin wedges that were about 30" tall.

Bouquet of chocolate flowers Eric Soukup made me for my birthday :)

Finally finished the second part of Gabe's Christmas present. A month late, I know. 

Super fun concert Eric and I went to. The first band were some local guys, they were actually pretty good. Then the second band, Bobaflex, were pretty hard core, I was cracking up when they first came out because it surprised me so much. Then Royal Bliss, super rockers!! It was great :)

3 comments: