Saturday, February 4, 2012

facebook

Facebook, I love you and I hate you.

Well I am taking an indefinite break from you for a while, not sure how long.

I don't think facebook is all bad, I learn a lot on there. About people, current events, sweet videos that can brighten my day... But the thing is, I waste more time on there trying to find cool stuff than I spend actually reading/watching cool stuff. So no more face time for a while, and when I do log on again, I plan on only doing it sparingly :)

Some of you may know the battle I've had with facebook. It's been an on again off again relationship. Well now it's off again. I feel good doing this, mostly a little liberated. But this video is the main reason I'm doing this. Of course I'm not being nearly as extreme as this guy, but watch the video anyway, I think it's pretty awesome :)

Read/watch it's interesting

So here goes!! And I also plan on writing a few more letters, calling instead of texting, and other such experiments.

Peace and blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment