Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Some San Fran

Sooooo, I decided to just kinda have some fun with these San Fran pictures I took, there's that online editing website pixir I think it's called. Anywho, they may look kinda cheesy, but I sort of like 'em :) I think I may frame a few for my future abode, who knoweth?
Alcatraz, didn't go there, but had plenty of excellent views :)

Boudin, didn't try it (gluten free lame-o pants that's me)

Again, didn't actually ride it, but it sure looked pretty :)

Golden Gate Glory. (We did actually drive on it)

Pirate ship excellence

I like this lone sailboat with city background

Also this sailboat caught my eye

So yep! These are some pics I had fun messing around with. I honestly think I will frame them and have a set for whatever. Cool beans!

1 comment: