Friday, April 6, 2012

Stumbling

Oh my goodness sakes, guys. I finally discovered stumbleupon. I've been bookmarking crafts, recipes, cute videos about dogs that make me cry and awesome vacation destinations galore. The only problem. I may end up spending my whole life stumbling upon things on the internet instead of actually doing them. Although I did stumble upon some sweet friendship bracelets that me n' Kimmy made together. And I got a bunch of cute date ideas. And I could probably have a degree in HR now, considering how many articles I've read about relationships in the workplace, romantic and otherwise.





Anyway, these things are just a small sampling of all the stuff I want to try now. And feel free to try these yourselves and report back to me how they turn out, I may be on here for a while.

peace and blessings!!

2 comments:

  1. What cool ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooow those are all so awesome!
    definitely gonna try those lollies sometime soon, maybe for my b-day as party favors!

    ReplyDelete