Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Habri-elle And weekly wisecrack number something....

That is my latest and greatest nickname for Gabe. Poor little buddy never actually gets referred to by his real name. Anywho, he has, da, dada, DAAA!!! Provided me with a new wisecrack!!

So he was in class at school where he goes every day and loves every second of it. And he was, wait for iiiiit, TEXTING!! *Gasp* oh no, not that!!! Let it be any other activity besides texting!

Anywho, his teacher caught him of course, which happens with all good kids committing lesser crimes than your average deviant. And she said something along the lines of "Gabe, you're gonna have to stop texting and give me your phone."

To which he replies, while holding a finger up to her and continuing his text, "Give me a minute."

She was laughing so hard, she didn't have the heart to get mad him and through her tears of joy she said, "no one has ever asked me to "give me a minute" before!"

Ahhh, the life of a class clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment