Wednesday, August 1, 2012

running changed my body

Want to know how? I'll tell you anyway.

I can eat. Like never before. It's amazing, let me tell you!! This was old me--->
1.Put a small helping of everything onto my plate.
2. Finish half of each.
3.Completely full and can't eat another bite (except for some dessert)
4.Repeat maybe 1 or 2 other times in the day.
5.Breakfast is usually skipped.
6.Never eat a full meal in a restaurant, always have lots of leftovers.

This is new me--->
1.Put large/generous helping of everything onto my plate.
2.Consume in minutes along with large glasses of water
3.Go back for large seconds
4.Consume those quickly too.
5.Find some sort of sugary dessert, even semi-sweet chocolate chips will do.
6.Consume those with large glass of milk.
7.Repeat several times daily. 2 lunches and 2 dinners are not unheard of.
8.Never miss a meal, never miss breakfast.
9.Never have any food to put in doggie bags at restaurants, can't count on more than one meal.

I have gained about 5 lbs total, which considering how much more I've been eating, isn't half bad! I'm actually grateful it's only been 5 lbs!!

Peace and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment