Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm a GOOD DRIVER!

It's true! I AM a good driver.

Yes, I have had my little mishaps, as have WE ALL. I backed into a dumpster, I got one speeding ticket (out of 5 possible ones), and I backed into the side of my bro's car's front bumper. There is probably a better way to word that last bit.

But there is one thing that proves I am a good driver and my family knows I am.

Between everyone in our household, we own four vehicles. We have a 3 car and a separate 2 car garage, but since we own a lot of stuff, the only car that fits in the garage is my mom's. So that leaves my dad, Dwight, and myself to park in the driveway. Now, Dwight likes to park in the shade, (family inside joke reference) so he pulls up to the end of the driveway on the left. My dad, well, I don't know why he parks where he does, but he parks his truck at the front of the driveway on the left. Since my mom has to be able to back out of the garage, we leave a large space on most of the left half of the driveway. This leaves me to park on the back right corner of the driveway. That's right, on the side of Dwight's car and in front of my dad's truck. I have to maneuver around their cars almost every time I back out of the driveway.

So, moral of the story, my family obviously considers me the best driver in the household because I have the most difficult parking spot to back out of. Thank you, family, I'm flattered :)

So you don't have to try to picture my complicated route, I have included a rudimentary paint drawing. 

Peace and blessings!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that really IS complicated, Savannah! I'm so proud of your driving skills :)

    ReplyDelete