Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A place of my own

It's official, I moved out!!!! ......oooooooffff mysistersroomandintomybrothers. What?! Like you guys don't want your own rooms! And I'm only 24, okay?? Sheesh.

This has been a long time in coming guys, and it took YEARS of careful planning. It started when I was just a wee lass. I made sure I always kept my room clean so my mom would know I was responsible enough to live on my own. The process took many moons.

Then, I insisted I share a room with Baby Sister after she was born because I knew she would be messy, so I would clean up after her so my mom would know I could even handle the messes of others.

A while later I even moved out and to a different state and took pictures of my clean room and sent it to Mom so she could see the proof.

Finally, I moved back, but to my dismay, a room of my own was not to be had at the Sommers' residence. So I had to keep planning.

I tricked Little Brother into serving a full time mission. I even convinced  Parents that Big Brother would love to live somewhere else.

The last piece to the puzzle. I had to work very hard to stay not married so that I could finally enjoy the peace of a room of my own.

And now, on this very evening, I, Savannah Sommers am typing to you from MY OWN ROOM.

Okay, all joking aside, it's pretty ridiculous how excited this makes me. Plus we painted over all the boy on the walls so now it looks like a new part of the house. And slowly but surely it is getting decorated. I'm exhausted from how much work has gone into this room. But the result is going to be so worth it! Plus I'm taking pictures of the whole process, so you all will get to see the end result, are you not just so excited??

Anywho, Peace and Blesseeengs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment