Saturday, March 19, 2011

"Spring" Break

Yeah, there's a reason for those quotes around the word "spring". Reno pulled a fast one on me as usual, I came home with high hopes of warm-ish spring-like weather. It rained, the wind blew, and we got snow this weekend. So yeah. Thanks, Reno. But the trip has been niiiice. I love being home!!! My family is "the ba-i-s-t" (Said with Nacho Libre accent) To illustrate, my mom cooks me all the things I love. I get fat while I'm home unless I have uber self-control. Sidney loves to cuddle up with me while watching  movies and spends lots of time driving around with me doing errands for Mom. Gabe, well, I'm pretty sure he likes to have me home. He said in a relatively excited voice, "Savannah graduates in less than two months!" My dad always tells me how much he loves to have me home. So, it's a great feeling to come home to all the love:) Dwight isn't here though. He has to live in Provo or the time being while he works and goes to school. So we all miss him.

I got to catch up with some old friends as well, and see lots of cousins and little second cousins. And I almost forgot to mention, the fam moved into another, hopefully permanent new house, It's niiice as well. Super spacious, very comfortable, and pretty. Just what my parents were looking for. I am so happy for them because they have lived in many, many homes, and finally this is the one that they can hopefully stay in for quite a while. 

We had to make a pilgrimage up to Tahoe of course. This was the beautiful spring-like weather I'm talking about.

Kids crashed on the trip up.


Eating at the buffet. Gabe was in Heaven.


Awesome.

The ducks looked cold.
 So Tahoe trip was fun. Overall spring break was fun. 
Here's the new house. Pretty niiice.

1 comment:

  1. i didnt know you were in reno! and right when i came to vegas!! but i am missing the pooy weather unlike you- im sry! hahhaa

    ReplyDelete