Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I do stuff

I got my craft on a little bit ago and attempted a project I found on stumbleupon. Haven't been on that site yet? DON"T DO IT!!  Tractor beam. BZJZJZJZJZ. Sucked me right in. Movie quote, see if you can guess it.


Anywho, I enjoyed this project because hey, what do you know! It actually looks as cute as it did in pictures! And my mom likes it I'm pretty sure and I was able to make a few for other gifts AND I made one for me too:) For my future house/apartment/shanty/cardboard box or whatever it may be.




So as a lot of you know, I'm attempting half marathon training. And I got new shoes. And huge blisters. So this is how I tackled the little buggers. Behold, my anti-blister kit!! Check out the middle socks, they even have aloe in them. Yeah, you have to say aloe like, "Aloooe." all classy. So I went for another run, this time prepared, 4 miles, next to no blister pain. BOOSH!!! Take that, blisters! And now no one can call me "Sister Blister". yeah, I really got called that. Not one of my better nick names, not one of my worst either.

Peace and blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment