Friday, September 14, 2012

Weekly Wisecrack #5

Okay, so this weeks' wisecrack is actually going to be a conversation that Kimmy and I had via text massage. (Spelled "message" like that on purpose, it sounds funnier if you pronounce it like that)

I can't remember all the exact words, but it went something like this--->

Me: "I was thinking about joining a gym, but I signed up for netflix instead."

Kimmy: "Bahahahahaha, you are my favorite person!"

Me: "Haha, the sad part is I am being totally serious. I just keep thinking of all these reasons why it's wiser not to join a gym."

Kimmy: "Yeah, because working out leads to hunger, which leads to eating, which leads to eating sugar, which leads to Diabetes!"

Me: "Yeah, and gyms also lead to driving far, which leads to using up gas, which leads to spending more money, which leads to using a credit card, which leads to debt!"

Kimmy: "So basicaly gyms turn you into a bankrupt diabetic!! I am so glad you didn't join a gym!!"

And THAT, my friends, is why you shouldn't join gyms!! Logically, it's jut not a good choice all around.

*Disclaimer* I am probably joining Fitness Connection in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment