Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weekly Wisecrack #4

This weeks' wisecrack is brought to you by my little buddy Gabe. Gabe is quite the wisecracker, he constantly makes us laugh around here. He is also a smarty pants, which causes me to use the phrase "Shut up, Gabe!" (in a funny, joking manner) about 3 times a day. He just one-ups me all the time with his sass, which of course, isn't okay.

So I got home the other night at about 9:30 from being social, I don't quite remember what I had been doing. Sidney, my mom, and Gabe were still awake. I am kind of in the habit of getting home after everyone falls asleep. I know, it's not necessary to do that every night, but I pretty much do. SO anywho, I walk in and Sidney says, "what are you doing home so early?" And Gabe adds,...

"Yeah, it's still the same day!"

To which I reply, "Shut up, Gabe!" (in a joking, non-harsh way, I swear, we all laughed)

And he gets added to my weekly wisecracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment