Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Weekly Wisecrack #9

Hahaha, okay, I'm really sorry to do this to you guys. Okay, I'm not that sorry. But a lot of the quotes that I heard this week that really made me laugh are, um, not appropriate for this blog. So this is the dealio. I'm going to tell one of the stories in vague terms and leave the rest to your imagination....(warning, you might have to use A LOT of imagination, but don't get all dirty, it wasn't THAT kind of inappropriate.)

So I said to someone, "Someone told me such and such and it made me fell this one way."

And they said, "That's because they are so's and so's and you should probably do this one thing."

And I laughed. So imaginations of my blog readers, have at it!!

That was mean of me to do, huh. Just trust that it was really funny, maybe slightly harsh, but well meant and actually cheered me up quite a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment