Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekly Wisecrack(s) #7

Gabriel always cracks me up, I'd have to record all his comments and our conversations for you all to fully understand how funny this kid is. But here is just one quote from him that stands alone.

I picked him up from school one day and he randomly pipes up with, "If you think about it, Rudolph is the ginger of reindeer."

Gabe IS a ginger, so it's okay for him to use that term. As we discussed it in more detail, we realized that at first Rudolph had no friends, he has a red nose, he just doesn't fit in. All the characteristics of your stereotypical ginger. Now I don't really go for all that ginger stuff, just so you all know. I have NO IDEA how that all started, but I love my little red head brother :)

The next quote from this week comes from my little 8 year-old student, Zoe. She comes into her lesson this week all worked up and says, "My dad is really sick, he has ROCKS in his gal bladder!!! I don't think he ate rocks though..." It was all I could do to not rudely laugh and I politely asked her if they were gal stones and she said yes. It's the little things like this that make me glad I work with little kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment