Saturday, August 11, 2012

August 10th, a great day in history


August 10th, 2000. The day my baby sister came to the world. Yesterday was August 10th, and of course we celebrated that great day. Trip to Tahoe was in order, getting buried in sand was a must, tanning our skin off, stuffing our faces with lake snacks. (lake snacks are different from regular snacks, they are much better and more appetizing)

Cousin Shelby is Sidney's best bud. She spent the whole day with us. Cute Mom, crashed in the car on the way home. (like asleep crashed, not crashed crashed)

Then last night we had to go check out the Hot August Nights cars because Sidney got a new camera for her birthday, and what a better way to use it than taking photos of all the pretty cars!!

Cars were sooooo much cooler back in the day. I mean, aquamarine paint jobs with matching interiors!! Why the heck did we stop doing that?! And look at those curves, smooooooth...

As we were leaving the lot at the GSR, we came across THE COOLEST hot rod we had seen all night.

The girls were so enthralled by its beauty. Sidney was speechless. 

Man, they don't make them like that anymore. I mean literally, they don't make this car anymore. Good thing I got one while I had the chance.

Anywho, it was a great day, and then we topped it off with pizookies at BJ's. Life can be such fun! I'm so glad my baby sis came to our family and I love her with all my heart!! Happy Birthday, Sidney Talia!!

Peace and blessings :)


No comments:

Post a Comment