Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Weekly Wisecrack(s) #3

So, I'm still doing weekly wisecracks, even though I did miss last week after only 3 total weeks of doing it. K guys, for some reason my f key doesn't want to type so well, so if you see a strangely placed o or i, they are probably supposed to be "of" or "if". I'm trying really hard to make sure that doesn't happen though.

My weekly wisecrack this week is brought to you by my 6-year-old cousin, Carson. He is one of the little guys I got to hang out with over the weekend.

So brief story, we (Carson, Audrie, Kate, Reed and myself) were watching Star Wars episode 1 on a projector in the loft. Everything was going smoothly, Carson had done a great job of setting it up (I know, genius 6-year-old) and yeah. But suddenly the screen goes blank and me, being VERY technologically challenged, did not want to fix it for fear I'd ruin some very expensive equipment. So I of course say, let's just leave it and finish watching it downstairs on the regular TV. Again, Carson being the genius kid set it up downstairs for us and as he was fast forwarding to the spot we left off, he decided to go a little faster and said,....

"I can concentrate really good, cuz I have great eyes."

To which I replied "yes you do!" and had a little silent laugh to myself at the clever and funny and cute things little kids say :)

Thanks, Carson, for my Weekly Wisecrack!

1 comment:

  1. He's very humble about his abilities too! Those "great eyes" of his apparently don't work well enough for reading as he's now asking for glasses. Hmm...That boy has a wisecrack everyday.

    ReplyDelete