Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Ideer

I've been thinking I need to have some sort of regular post, you know, like a little something I post every week that goes into one category. And I've come up with an idea. I will do a weekly post on what I consider to be the funniest phrases I've heard during the week. I usually have quite a few, and by doing this, I will be required to remember them. I can call it Sunday Snicker or Weekly Wise Crack or something, we shall see what I decide. But this is a new experiment to see if I can actually be consistent with it.

SO! This weeks' funny phrase is brought to you by one of my bffs, the one and only Kimmy J.!!

Kimmy quite frequently says stuff that cracks me up, so I've taken to typing Kimmy quotes into my phone. This weeks' installment...

"Friends don't let friends have orange hair."

Let me splane.

Someone told Kimmy her hair looked orange, which she meant as a total compliment. When actually, Kimmy died a little on the inside, because, let's face it, no one wants orange hair.

So Kimmy told me this so that I could then either tell her that her hair really did look orange or I could reassure her that it didn't. Now, Kimmy n me spend a considerable amount of time together and I have never ever not even once had the thought, "Kimmy's hair looks orange." So reassure her I did, which she followed up with an "oh good" and the already mentioned "friends don't let friends have orange hair."

If I was to make a best friends rule book, that would definitely be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment