Thursday, August 16, 2012

Weekly Wisecrack(s) #2

Well guys, so far the great Kimmy J. is in the lead as far as funny quotes of the week go. But to be fair, I did spend a total of about 17 hours in the car with her, there was bound to be some gems in those conversations.

K, the first quote happened while we were eating wings at Buffalo Wild Wings. We were watching some women's track events in the olympics and commenting on how freaking fast those ladies are. Kimmy piped up with, "How much of a head start would I need if they were all wearing snuggies?"

Okay, another of my favorites was during the car ride coming home from Utah. We were listening to the GPS on her dad's car give us directions. Kimmy said, "I wish the GPS would tell me to do something illegal, like, 'if no one is looking,....'"

The last of my favorites happened as we were driving back into Reno. I-80 was totally backed up and I asked, "why are people driving so slow?" "Shark Week." answered Kimmy. Duh, what a stupid question.

These were probably the top 3 quotes, though rest assured there are more.

Keep being funny, also, keep listening to other funny people, haha!!

Peace and blessings :)

1 comment:

  1. So funny :) haha. I especially liked the GPS one. Mostly because the other day we were driving (of course what else would we be doing involving a GPS?) and we realized that the lady says the directions in a super nice high-pitched voice like "in 200 ft. turn right on..." (imagine that voice as if Barbie were speaking) then she says the street names in like a possessed Kristin Stewart voice. If you are following me. So "Highway 87" (imagine Kristin Stewart in the middle of an exorcism). It was really funny. And maybe you just have to hear it, but yeah.. haha

    ReplyDelete